Monday, April 26, 2010

First Post!

Boooring!

So I have to tell you what this blog is about? Read the description.

My pet hates currently are local politics, laziness, and people who don't like chocolate.

My passions? Bitching about local politics, which I won't do here (I think), bitching about laziness, and bitching about peple who don't like chocolate. I also enjoy website design and learning more about it, writing is cool, watersport, excepting anything that involves swimming, is great.

Pretty much I want to use this blog as a stress relief, and to get my thoughts together, as I generally tend to either focus too intently, or go off on a wild far-ranging tangent that will never find its way back to where it started.

Daily life, duh, like I'm going to post every day, not...

Lots of website design shit. I'm always trying to improve what I do, and I have founds tons of solutions to website design problems that I reckon would help many people. I also enjoy using little known alternative website design related software packages.

We're, okay, Terry, is constantly adding to everything we do, and maybe I should help a bit. :) This blog is gonna increase her workload...

Some of the shit we cover, apart from our main website and blog, is small business ideas, working from home, and trying to get around to working on Sunburst International, and Claybrick Trust. The latter are severely neglected.

Just to play around a bit, this post is now closed so I can do another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be civil. I go to a lot of trouble writing for you, so you can at least leave a comment. :)