Monday, July 5, 2010

Me, at your school.

Just a few quick notes.

I speak in English, and may, from time to time, switch to Afrikaans.

I speak colloquially, so everyone can follow what I have to say. I do know a few big words, but only use them to impress people I don't care much for.

I believe I have a wicked sense of humour. Personally, I don't think I have a sense of humour at all. I can't even remember jokes I heard an hour ago.

In and around East London, my rates for a 1 hour interactive presentation will be R250-00, plus a fee of R25 per person attending. This is immaterial of the Presentation content. If I feel like it, I may just decide to donate some of my fee back to the School, but I do want it first.

Depending on the location of the School, and the budget available will affect other costs, so, If you want me, I need to know what you can afford.

 Bear in mind I don't really want to travel... ;)

I wear very casual clothes.

I smoke

I drink on occassion.

I swear.

I'm from the real world. Not from the Ra-Ra Glitzy Ball your School promises to you, or the Great Orb resting on a turtles shell.

I come from where most of middle class South Africa does, and I can tell you about where you're headed.

Damn. I should charge more, but then, I'm a nice guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be civil. I go to a lot of trouble writing for you, so you can at least leave a comment. :)