Monday, July 5, 2010

Presentation Content

First of all, the things I can talk to you, your school, and your class mates about are actually pretty limited.

I will only speak about topics in which I am, or have been involved. In the past 40 years I have covered a bit of ground.

For the one hour interactive presentations I am able to cover:
  • The world out there is gonna eat you up!
  • Online business, and money making as a career
  • Micro business entrepreneurship
    Real world affiliate marketing.


Half hour interactive presentations, at a cost of R180, plus R15 per person attending:
A career in:
  • Website design
  • Retailing
  • Fresh Produce
  • Panel beating
  • Access Control
Having me talk to your school won't cost a fortune, 'cos I'm a nice guy.


072 381 4208, or mail me at tnt@1pic4twenty.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be civil. I go to a lot of trouble writing for you, so you can at least leave a comment. :)