Monday, July 5, 2010

Are you ready for the real world!

I have just decided to become a motivational speaker!

I have lived in 4 cities in South Africa.

I have adult children.

I have been involved in business management all my life.

My first attempt as an entrepreneur was at 10 years old, selling semi-precious stones.

My first bicycle I bought with my savings from packing bread at a local shop.

I'm not rich. In fact, I'm pretty well broke most of the time.

I don't have a car, or designer clothing. But I am happy!

Being an adult is not about what you do with your choices, although it does help, but rather about being aware of the choices and challenges that will be coming your way. I wasn't as prepared as I should have been, and made a few lousy choices, but, that has not stopped me from moving on. It has not stopped me from learning.

My current life-style, and you can hear about it if you hire me, is my choice. it is not what it could have been, if it were what it could have been, I wouldn't be happy.

So, to prepare yourself for the big bad world, give me a shout. Having me talk to your school won't cost a fortune, 'cos I'm a nice guy.

072 381 4208, or mail me at tnt@1pic4twenty.co.za

If you're not into motivational speaking, I can talk to you about any of a number of other topics.

Just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be civil. I go to a lot of trouble writing for you, so you can at least leave a comment. :)