Saturday, May 22, 2010

I are delinquent...

So, okay, my posting has been somewhat tardy recently.

I was originally going to do at least 3 posts a day, covering things like the Wordpress step by step for beginners series, some website design insight and information, and my newest non political rant/ rave/ bitch/moan.

Of course, I have also undertaken to do a collection of music based posts, going back to the days when I was (a lot) younger, and kids could play in streets safely.

So. What I need to do now, is either get my ass in gear, or, just scrap the whole blogging thing, or, go out and get drunk, or, try a new career path.

Looking at the options, and because I'm actually incredibly lazy, I think I'll just try to catch up.

So, in no specific order, lets just do it!

2 comments:

Be civil. I go to a lot of trouble writing for you, so you can at least leave a comment. :)