Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yeah yeah yeah

I know I've been slow and pathetic with new posts.

I do have an excuse though. I've been working.

Believe it or not, I do work from time to time. We have two website presentations to get ready for Monday 30th May, and I'm trying to wrap up the auction site.

Apart from that, I do try to put in at least an hour each day for learning something new, and then I also try to spend some time each day trying new things with coding.

At the moment my learning involves advanced CSS styling, very basic .php, and I want to get into Photoshop a tad more. I have mastered a few techniques, but really need to get a few more under control.

So, at the end of the day, my blogging pretty much has to take a back seat, although I shall, as previously promised, maintain at least my Wordpress for beginners tutorials and my Music through the years postings.

1 comment:

  1. It's terribly important to keep on learning a bit everyday, whenever one can, so keep it up, Tony, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Be civil. I go to a lot of trouble writing for you, so you can at least leave a comment. :)