Sunday, May 2, 2010

You will be punished!

History is a bitch!

Anyone who knows me from way back when, like back at Bosmansdam primary school, will know that I had a major problem with homework.

Not that i couldn't do it, I just didn't want to do it. In fact, and this I remember so very very clearly, in standard 7at (Bosmansdam High) Accountancy, mrs Greeff (or was she still miss Dreyer?) chased me out of the class.

Why? Because I told her I didn't feel like doing my homework! Hm. She stretched her neck, lifted her arm, pointed at the door and informed me that if that were the case, she didn't feel like teaching me...

I'm going off topic here.

Because i didn't dig homework, it is now being visited on me with a vengeance! Basti, in Gr7, the old standard 5, had me up and down and jumping through hoops with his bloody school project.

When I'm re-incarnated, I'm going to be so damn diligent with my homework, that once I leave school it will become a memory, not the life threatening curse it is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be civil. I go to a lot of trouble writing for you, so you can at least leave a comment. :)